The KAI medical communications team, of healthcare professionals, provides flexible and scalable support for pharamceutical products in a wide variety of therapeutic areas during the prelaunch, launch, growth, and mature phases of pharmaceutical product life cycles. KAI’s medical communication specialists:
- Respond to medical information inquiries from health care professionals and consumers;
- Research and developmedical information documents and standard responses to frequently asked questions, as well as customized responses to specific questions from health care professionals;
- Provide support to medical liaisons and sales representatives;
- Review the medical literature and update standard response documents on a periodic basis;
- Provide medical information booth staffing at conventions, meetings, and trade shows;
- Collect and triage initial information regarding product complaints to the client’s quality assurance department;
- Collect and triage initial adverse event reports to the appropriate pharmacovigilance team; and
- Manage product recall and other crisis support calls.
KAI’s medical communications and call center func- tions are supported by the Cisco Unified Contact Center that is integrated with KAI’s network. The system features sophisticated call routing, automated call distribution, and comprehensive contact management capabilities. This system tracks all incoming calls, manages and provides timely responses, and is capable of generating any desired client requested metrics. These metric reports can be reviewed through the Citrix call center Web dash board or as stand alone reports.